Halifax, Nova Scotia is an underrated city. Here is a shot of the stern section an old World War II Corvette with stuff on the back. Depth charges, perhaps; just a guess.

This and many other sites along the Halifax waterfront boardwalk make the city an ideal vacation destination. There are a variety of restaurants to please any palate.  But there are plenty of other things to see and do. One of our favorite stops is Nova Scotia Crystal where I recently purchased a $100 beer glass, and yes, I really needed one. Even as a native of this province I always plan to spend a little time on the waterfront. And of course being from this province I always manage to bump into somebody I know which is always a good thing.

Olympus E-500, f 7.1, 1/250s, ISO-400, 50mm, -0.3EV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Thomas Gothic Beehive Mantle Clock

Seth Thomas Round Top Mantel Clock

No one told me about the last ten minutes