Low light shooting

I couldn't use a flash and at that distance the on board flash would have been useless. So, what to do? I wanted a shot of the president of the college I work for and knew that the light conditions would pose a challenge. I could not even move closer for the shot.

So I thought I would try a shot at ISO6400. The camera I have is not known for high ISO and I try to stay away from anything over 1600 because the sensor size is a bit of a limitation. But, I think the results after being cleaned up a little in Phase One, Capture One are not bad, not prize-winning but not bad.

EPL-2 F/5.6, 1/30 sec. ISO-6400 45mm, no flash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Thomas Gothic Beehive Mantle Clock

Seth Thomas Round Top Mantel Clock

No one told me about the last ten minutes