WRX in the family

 Well, if you want speed on the cheap this is probably it. 0-60 in 6.7 seconds. My son picked this up this week as part of a graduation present to himself after trading in an Audi A4 which was no slouch itself.

The WRX is a 5-speed and it is fast, kind of that press-you-into-the-back-of-your-seat fast, just like V8s in the old days only this is a flat four 265HP beast that goes scary fast. That combined with 235-45/17s makes it really stick to the road. Oh, and the hood scoop is functional.

I had a chance to drive it today and I cannot remember anything that I have driven in the past that matches the power and tenacity of this little 5-door car. And the colour, a classic World Rally blue, really sets it apart from run-of-the-mill cars these days. I am sure my son will really enjoy his new acquisition.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Thomas Gothic Beehive Mantle Clock

Seth Thomas Round Top Mantel Clock

No one told me about the last ten minutes