Toronto on Victoria Day

CN Tower
 This past weekend we traveled to Toronto to attend a wedding. We were lucky enough to have perfect weather for the occasion and managed to do a little sightseeing. I have been in downtown Toronto a number of times so there was nothing new for me. However it always presents an opportunity to take photos and take photos I did.
New Condo near Lake Ontario
 This a new Condo and I think a very intriguing design. There are many such examples of condominium construction in Toronto and it is starling to see new dwellings pop up everywhere. I would imagine there are many buyers but one would assume that unabated construction will eventually lead to a glut on the market.
The peculiar at Young and Dundas
 I always love Dundas Square. There is the strange and the peculiar along with the interesting and Victoria Day weekend was no exception.
Street vendor near CN Tower
I noticed more street vendors than I have seen in the past. Perhaps Toronto is loosening up a little as it opens the door to the less well heeled entrepreneur.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Thomas Gothic Beehive Mantle Clock

Seth Thomas Round Top Mantel Clock

No one told me about the last ten minutes