Cottage Life

We just came back from spending the entire

summer at our cottage in central Canada. What a great summer! Swimming and boating, campfires at night, connecting with friends and family all added to the experience.

Here you can see our cottage lit up at night. I am standing on the shore while taking this photo.

A little fern sticking out of the ground captured my attention but really I just wanted to see how the bokeh is
on my Olympus 40-150 lens.

The middle photo is the shoreline. The water remains fairly cold in the summer because it is actually part of a river system and flows very quickly but the swimming is very refreshing particularly on those boiling summer days in July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Thomas Gothic Beehive Mantle Clock

Seth Thomas Round Top Mantel Clock

No one told me about the last ten minutes