College Convocation - my last



As I enter into the final months of my college career as a professor I recently attended my last convocation ceremony held in a local Truro, Nova Scotia arena. It was also the very last class of a program which has reached the end of its line though it had a significant presence through the years.

As our college transitions into a new program format our Correctional Services Program saw it's last graduates cross the stage. It was a sad but happy occasion which evoked the many convocations I have attended since 1999. Though we are sad to see it go we are very excited about our newest program which is a  Criminal Justice 2-year diploma.

 The last class was one of our largest and it is our hope that the graduates will secure employment in their chosen field. As for me I am preparing to enter the last phase of my life, that of retirement. I am looking froward to it as there are many things I want to do and see in the years to come.

Enjoy this little video taken by me on in June of this year (2015).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Thomas Gothic Beehive Mantle Clock

Seth Thomas Round Top Mantel Clock

No one told me about the last ten minutes