No more clock entries

Seth Thomas round top
From now onward you will either no longer see any blog entries about clocks or if you do, very sparingly.

I have created another blog dedicated only to my collection of clocks, which includes acquisition, cleaning and repair. It can be found at https://ronaldjoiner.wordpress.com/ . There will be more step-by-step detail about the clocks I have acquired, any repairs that I have made and information about what I have learned through the process. At this time there are four recent entries on clocks and more to come. If you interested in following me on my journey of clock discovery please join me on my new site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Thomas Gothic Beehive Mantle Clock

Seth Thomas Round Top Mantel Clock

No one told me about the last ten minutes